Beach Club & Lagoon
Office Hours: Daily 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The Lago Santa Margarita Beach Club blends natural elements with the comforts of modern living.
Featuring a sand-bottom swimming lagoon, peaceful lounge areas, and dappled shade from sycamore trees, the Beach Club is the perfect place to spend warm summer days. The fine sand of the Lagoon is specifically selected for its soft texture—creating a beach resort style experience both in the water and along its shores. New Members are welcome to visit the office to receive their facility access cards, make picnic shelter and party reservations, and more.
- The Fiesta Room is a bright and sunny multipurpose space where Members can host parties, club meetings, and more.
- Browse the SAMLARC Library for a light read!
- Grilling on the barbecues and friendly matches on the volleyball courts are easy ways for families of all ages to relax.
- Members can rent kayaks, water trikes, and pedal boats for a spin on the deep blue waters of the Lago Santa Margarita or rent a surrey bike for a quick trip around the Lakeshore.
- Water safety breaks are built into the Lagoon’s daily schedule— providing families with the opportunity to take a break, enjoy a snack, and reapply sunscreen.