Splash into summer at the Lago Santa Margarita Beach Club!
Splash into summer at the Lago Santa Margarita Beach Club! We invite you to join us on Saturday, May 13 to celebrate the opening of the Beach Club Lagoon for the 2023 season! The celebration will include music, games, and activities at the Beach Club while families and friends enjoy swimming in the sand-bottom Lagoon. The Lagoon opens at 6 AM, celebration fun begins at 11 AM and concludes at 3 PM – and the Lagoon will remain open until 7 PM!
May 13th Opening Day Celebration
- Screamin’ Ice Cream Dessert Truck
- Watercraft Rentals* – kayaks, water trikes, and pedal boats
- Lawn Game & Board Game Library
- DJ Music & Games
- Balloon Artist
Summer Season: May 13 – September 17
6 AM – Dusk Tues/Wed/Fri/Sat/Sun | 12 PM – Dusk Mon/Thurs
For the fun and safety for all, here are just a few Beach Club Reminders:
- SAMLARC Members with IDs are welcome to bring their immediate household and a total of 5 guests to the Beach Club Lagoon.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18 or over.
- The Lagoon schedule includes safety breaks at the top of each hour to allow families to rest, reapply sunscreen and enjoy time on the sand. Safety breaks also allow the sand to settle in the water, protecting swimmer visibility and water clarity.
- Only Coast Guard approved life preservers are permitted – floaties and water wings are prohibited.
- Children under the age of 4 must wear approved waterproof vinyl pants when in the water and on the sand. Vinyl pants are available in the Beach Club Office.
- Contamination of the Lagoon will result in facility closure; updates are available at SAMLARC.org/beach-club-lagoon
- Pets are prohibited.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Fins, noodles, air mattresses, and other floating devices are prohibited.
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is not permitted.
- Propane tanks and portable barbecues are prohibited.
- Individuals or groups engaged in hazardous or destructive behavior will be requested to immediately leave the facility.
- Watercraft rentals are cash only
- Single Kayak - $4 per 30 minutes
- Double Kayak - $5 per 30 minutes
- Water Trike - $5 per 30 minutes
- Pedal Boat (4 seats) - $5 per 30 minutes
New to the SAMLARC community? Be sure to pick up your Gate Access Cards so you can enjoy all our community offers! Download the Gate Access Form here and bring to the Beach Club (open daily 9AM-5 PM) along with a copy of your grant deed and a photo ID. Each household will receive 2 cards.
We can’t wait to see you this summer!