The SAMLARC Board of Directors held their monthly meeting on the evening of September 27, 2022. Homeowners may view the Open Session and Executive Session Agendas below. At the Board of Directors meeting of Tuesday, September 27, 2022, the Board took action on the following items:
Honored teams from Rancho Trabuco Girls Softball Association for stellar performance and victories throughout the season.
- Wildcats 12U: The Wildcats wrapped up their legendary RTGSA careers with a record of record of 57-5-1 in 2022. Along the way, the team made it to every tournament's championship game collecting five (5) trophies. To conclude their season, they accomplished an extraordinary feat by winning the 12U District, State, and National Championships.
- Firebyrds 10U: After going 6-0 in the California State tournament and winning the State championship, the Rancho Trabuco FireByrds, an all first year 10U team, went 6-0 in bracket play at the Western National Championship tournament to become National Champions. They defeated a talented team from Goleta in the championship game, 8-6 to finish off their epic all-star season to capture both the State and Western National Championships. This is the first time in the history of USA Softball that a team of entirely 1st year players has ever won either the State or National Championship and this team won both in the same year.
- Warriors 8U: The Warriors set out to bring home a second State Championship. They crushed their goal. With a record of 39-1, the Warriors were close to perfection this season. The Warriors had a blast all summer long and finished with District, State and Regional Championships.
After reviewing initial SAMLARC Committee input on the draft 2023 SAMLARC Architectural Standards and Policies & Guidelines, directed Management to place the draft documents on the October 25, 2022 Board Meeting Agenda for further consideration before opening the Member comment period.
As recommended by the Communications Committee, approved the development of a new SAMLARC website, to be designed in late 2022 and launched in 2023.
All items on the Consent Calendar were approved, including the following:
- As recommended by the Landscape and Facilities Enhancement Committee, approval to purchase updated signage for SAMLARC parks.
- Approval and/or ratification of a variety of work authorizations for the ongoing maintenance of SAMLARC assets, as well as contracts with professional service providers.
The SAMLARC Board of Directors is committed to preserving the value, desirability, and attractiveness of all properties within SAMLARC. The Board will next meet to conduct the annual Budget Workshop, scheduled for October 11, 2022at 5:30 p.m. at the Lago Santa Margarita Beach Club. The next regularly scheduled Board of Directors Meeting will take place on October 25, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. at the Lago Santa Margarita Beach Club.