Please note: NO glass containers (including beverage and food containers, and jars), pets, and BBQs are not permitted in the facility.
- SAMLARC Members with IDs are welcome to bring their immediate household and a total of 5 guests to the Beach Club Lagoon.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18 or over.
- The Lagoon schedule includes safety breaks at the top of each hour to allow families to rest, reapply sunscreen and enjoy time on the sand. Safety breaks also allow the sand to settle in the water, protecting swimmer visibility and water clarity.
- Only Coast Guard approved life preservers are permitted – floaties and water wings are prohibited.
- Children under the age of 4 must wear approved waterproof vinyl pants when in the water and on the sand. Vinyl pants are available in the Beach Club Office.
- Contamination of the Lagoon will result in facility closure until cleaning is complete.
- Pets are prohibited.
- Fins, noodles, air mattresses, and other floating devices are prohibited.
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is not permitted.
- Propane tanks and portable barbecues are prohibited.
- Individuals or groups engaged in hazardous or destructive behavior will be requested to immediately leave the facility.